OCC (Old Corrugated Cardboard) 90/10


This is the standard OCC bought and sold for export and UK mill consumption. The grade contains used paper and board packaging, containing a minimum of 90% of corrugated board, the remaining 10% being solid board, wrapping papers or other mixed papers of useable qualities. The bales should ideally be brown in appearance as this is what is desired by most paper mills. Moisture levels permitted vary between 10% – 12% and the minimum amount of wires required is three per bale, however this may vary depending on the mill being supplied. Please be aware of any non-paper components or any foreign matter in the recovered paper and board which, during processing, may cause damage to paper machines or interruptions to paper production or may reduce the value of the finished product e.g. metal, plastic, glass, textiles, wood, sand, building materials, synthetic materials, synthetic papers.