ContactImage

An Ethical Recycling Solution to Increase Your Profit

News NER Recycling November 2016:

In September 2016 NER Recycling was certified with the accreditation of ISO 9001:2015 by NSAI. 

By working closely with the NSAI and implementing the ISO 9001:2015 standard, and continually improved management procedures NER Recycling will stay fully compliant and one step ahead of the competition

The recycling industry is constantly changing and it is imperative to adapt and move forward.

NER Recycling strive to continually improve, develop and grow the company to match your demands.

Among the many benefits of ISO 9001:2015, it allows organisations to improve customer satisfaction levels, internal efficiency and employee involvement.

ISO 9001:2015 is used by a diverse array of organisations, from giant multinational corporations to local community groups.

The Standard is the first port of call for almost all organisations, large or small, public or private, that have decided to strengthen, streamline or review their management procedures.

NER want to ensure that we provide the best service possible to you the customer.

cert

Facts & Figures Recycling

Recycling is paramount to sustaining our precious few natural resources.  Recycling paper products saves trees that consume carbon dioxide from the air.  When paper is placed in landfills it contributes to the production of methane gas.  Methane gas is around 20% more destructive than carbon dioxide.  Every tonne of paper recycled saves: 30,000 litres of water; 4,200kwh electricity; 20lbs of carbon dioxide; 40lbs of nitrogen; and 15 trees.

Plastic consumption is on the rise, so an ethical solution is needed.  Currently only around 25% of plastic used in Ireland is recycled.  That leaves 75% sitting in landfills for hundreds of years, leaking harmful chemicals into soil and water.  Ireland currently uses 60,000 barrels of crude per day.  For every tonne of plastic recycled it saves; 30 barrels of crude; 7.4 cubic yards of landfill space; a 60% reduction in electric usage.

News & Events

  • Protecting our customer’s privacy.
  • Golf Day 2017
    Dear Customers, Once again,.
  • ISO Accreditation Ceremony
    ISO Accreditation Ceremony NER.